RCI Offroad Engine Skid Plate
Ford Bronco (2021-2022)
Frequently Bought Together
- Designed to protect the underside front portion (engine) of your 2021+ Ford Bronco; fits both the 2-door and 4-door Bronco model.
- Constructed from either 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch aluminum.
- Available with a bare finish or black powdercoat finish.
- Fully bolt-on design; no welding required.
- Proudly made right here in the USA.
RCI Offroad has long been known for their Engine Skid Plates providing unmtached protection and quality. In terms of construction, RCI Offroad offers their Bronco Engine Skid Plate in either 3/16 inch steel or 1/4 inch aluminum. They are also available with a bare material or black powdercoat finish.
This RCI Engine Skid Plate will work with both the 2-door and 4-door Bronco and features a drill-free, hassle-free, and bolt-on installation. The Engine Skid Plate features a two-piece design that will also work with the RCI Offroad Bronco Transmission Skid Plate and Transfer Case Skid Plate.
Bronco Brigade is the leading dealer for RCI Offroad Bronco Skid Plates including the 2021+ Ford Bronco Engine Skid Plate. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team who is stanind by ready to assist!
- Material: Steel or aluminum
- Finish: Bare or black powdercoat.
Installation of the RCI Bronco Engine Skid Plate can be completed with basic hand tools and generally takes less than an hour. All orders will come with the necessary hardware to complete the installation. If you have any questions about the install please reach out.